There are plenty of places you can go to find potential optin list JV partners to help you grow your optin list, which we’ll list out in just a second. But no matter where you search, keep in mind what you are looking for in a JV associate.
Example #1: If you’re looking for product creation help, then a JV partner with name recognition in the niche would serve you well. You can borrow that person’s credibility through association.
Example #2: On the other hand, if you’re looking for marketing help, then you’ll want to seek out partners that obviously know what they’re doing in the market. Perhaps they control the search engine traffic, perhaps they have a high-ranking product, or perhaps they have a busy forum.
Here’s where to find these potential partners:
SEARCH for partners:
- Search for your niche keywords in the search engines. Who controls the organic search engine traffic for the most competitive words?
- While you’re searching the organic results, look at the sponsored pay per click listing to see who’s paying top dollar for top spots on competitive words.
- Search in niche publications to see who’s consistently paying for advertising. If they keep paying, they must be doing well.
- Search Amazon.com for your keywords to find expert authors in your niche.
- Search ClickBank.com and look at the top products in each category – those are the best sellers.
- Search for your main niche keywords along with the word “forum” to discover how has busy forum in your niche. The busier and bigger the forum, the bigger the owner’s “platform” or audience.
- Likewise, search for your niche keywords followed by “blog” to find busy blogs (check the comments to see if they are, indeed, interactive and busy).
- Search for those who have newsletters in your niche too. When you find them, join them so you can see what sort of content they provide.
ASK for partners:
- Ask your existing partners if they can recommend other partners to you.
- Ask your customers and subscribers about other experts and marketers in your niche.
Example: Ask them what other newsletters they subscribe to, what blogs they read, what forums they visit, and what sorts of products they buy. Ask them, in particular, who they trust.
LOOK for optin list JV partners:
- Look for partners at niche specific trade shows, seminars, conferences, and similar.
- Finally, don’t forget to look for potential optin list JV partners offline at your local businesses. You can do in-store promotions together, physical mailings, seminars and more.