Here’s all you need to do:
Step 1: Choose and download your optin form template below. Pick the one that matches your blog theme color scheme download it, decompress the zip file. Inside the zip file is the index.html and images folder.
Step 2: Open up your chosen list building templates index.html file in your favorite HTML editor. I like to use Adobe Dreamweaver because it’s the best program there is for creating and editing web pages.
Step 4: Add your form code to the template. There’s a video I’ve created and included below that shows you how to add your form code to your chosen list building template. This is something you have to do very carefully, in the video I show you what can happen if one line of code is not removed.
Step 5: Edit the bullet points within the template to give people the benefits of joining your list. The more persuasive you can be with your words the more subscribers you’ll get. Remember people are always interested in what’s in it for them before anything else before giving you their details. Feel free to change the headline to something else that grabs people’s attention.
Step 6. FTP (upload) your completed list building template with the images folder to your website. I recommend creating a folder on your website called “popuppage” then upload the template index.html file and images folder there. You can host your optin form page on any website, it does not have to be within your blog folder.
Step 7: Enter the url to your new list building page into the OptinPop settings page. You’ll need to use these settings for the dimensions of the window (732 x 355 pixels).
So with that said here are your new list building templates, just click on the download button below the template you’d like to use.
(By the way, the screenshots you see below for each template are reduced in size so they can fit on this page. The actual size of each list building optin form templates is 732 x 355 pixels)
Here’s how to add your autoresponder code to the listbuilding templates above (or any of the templates I give you)…
Listbuilding Templates Resources:
1. Their system will generate all the optin form code you’ll need as well as help you manage your subscriber list. They also work around the clock ensuring the deliverability of each and every one of your emails. An Aweber account is an absolute MUST have if you’re serious about list building.
2. . Whilst you can easily use the free version of OptinPop to help you with your list building, OptinPop Advanced will take it to a whole new level. You’ll be able to do things like specify exactly what pages your popups appear on, you’ll be able to block popups so your customers or subscribers don’t see them any more (once they’ve subscribed).
But more powerful than this you’ll also be able to rotate your popup windows sequentially to individual visitors. This means that everytime someone visits your blog you’ll be able to show them a different popup window offer. For example if you’re selling different products you can show your visitors a new product offer each time they visit until they buy. Or perhaps you have different free offers to show? .
Here are 3 easy ways to edit these listbuilding templates:
1. Download the free 30 day trial of Dreamweaver
2. Download NVU which is a free HTML editor
3. Hire a webmaster to do it for you